Have Questions or Need Some Help?
If you have any questions don’t hesistate to send us an email on email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of bookings does Zapla work for?
- Zapla works for both appointments and reservations. Appointments are typically services performed by yourself, for example a haircut or therapy session. A reservation is a booking of a thing, for example a meeting room reservation, or canoe rental.
- What type of bookings doesn’t Zapla work for?
- Currently, Zapla doesn’t support appointments with more than one staff member and accommodation bookings of more than one night.
- Can my customers pay with credit cards when making a booking?
- Yes, it’s possible to accept payments directly from within the booking widget. This feature requires a Stripe account. Please note that payment fees are charged by Stripe and are not included in the Zapla subscription plan.
- Does Zapla support promotion codes or vouchers?
- Currently, Zapla doesn’t support promotion codes or vouchers, but we’re planning to add this feature in 2016.
- How do I let my customers book an appointment?
- To let your customers book an appointment, you must insert the Zapla booking widget into your website. This is done by copy pasting a single line of HTML code. Get widget embed code.
- How do I add the services my customers can book?
- Add all the different services your business provides to the list of services. The services you’ve added will then become visible in the booking widget on your website.
- Which languages does Zapla support?
The Zapla booking widget which your customers use to place bookings on your website is available in:
- English (United States)
- English (United Kingdom)
- English (Australia)
- English (Canada)
- English (New Zealand)
- French (Canada)
- French (France)
- Norwegian Bokmål
- Spanish (Spain)
- Spanish (Dominican Republic)
- Where do I find my invoices and billing statements?
- An overview of all your billing details including subscription status, billing address, and all your invoices can be found in the billing section.
- Is it possible to customize the receipts my customers receive?
- Yes, you can customize any email or SMS text notification from the template editor.
- Which browsers does Zapla support?
- The dashboard is supported in the latest two versions of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Android, and Internet Explorer 10+. The booking widget is support in the aforementioned browsers and Internet Explorer 9+.
Get Started Now
Try Zapla free for 30 days! No credit card is required to sign up and you’ll have unlimited access to all features. Plus, our support team is always ready to help you and will even help you with inserting the booking widget on your website!