Many Zapla customers like to have to have their booking calendar constantly available. Luckily — using the iCalendar integration in Zapla — you can keep your iPhone or iPad calendar up-to-date at any time. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your Zapla account on your iOS device and navigate to the iCalendar integration. Generate a link and copy it by selecting the full link in the text field. Make sure you copy the entire link.
2. Press the Home button, tap Settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then Add Account, and finally Other.
3. Add a new calendar subscription by tapping Add Subscribed Calendar.
4. Paste in the link by tapping and holding until the contextual menu appears and then tap Paste.
5. iOS may tell you that you need to enter a username and password for the calendar to work, but this doesn’t apply for Zapla. Just press Save if it asks for it.
6. Change the description text to Zapla (or something else) and tap Done.
7. Your Zapla calendar is now set up on your iPhone or iPad and your bookings will automatically appear in your iOS Calendar app.
If you have any questions or need help you’re always welcome to contact us on email@example.com. We’ll reply within 24 hours, and remember, we’ll also help insert the booking widget for you!